2.0-M3 Spring XSD Missing

msjwhite
Can we get the camel-spring-2.0-M3.xsd  uploaded to

http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring/

as it appears to be missing at present?

Thanks
Mark

Re: 2.0-M3 Spring XSD Missing

Thanks for reporting.

Hadrian have been notified and he will get it up there once he get
time. He is out of town until start of next week.
You can use the 2.0m2 XSD as most types are the same.

Or the one without a version number as its based on trunk = 2.0m3+

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 2:13 PM, msjwhite<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Can we get the camel-spring-2.0-M3.xsd  uploaded to
>
> http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring/
>
> as it appears to be missing at present?
>
> Thanks
> Mark