A small error in the MINA docs

mikko.wuokko
Hi.

I just noticed that there is an error in the MINA documentation http://camel.apache.org/mina.html

In the options it says for "sync" parameter:

"You can configure the exchange pattern to be either InOnly (default) or InOut. Setting sync=true means a synchronous exchange (InOut), where the client can read the response from MINA (the exchange Out message)."

But the default value is "true", which means the default is "InOut" instead of "InOnly".

A minor, though important, thing and didn't bother to do a Jira issue for it. Quickly fixed by someone with access.

Mikko Wuokko
Accenture Finland
mobile: +358407725696
email [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
Accenture Technology Solutions

________________________________
This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.

Re: A small error in the MINA docs

Thanks I have updated the docs. Takes a bit to sync to the static html
pages with the update.

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 7:31 AM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I just noticed that there is an error in the MINA documentation http://camel.apache.org/mina.html
>
> In the options it says for "sync" parameter:
>
> "You can configure the exchange pattern to be either InOnly (default) or InOut. Setting sync=true means a synchronous exchange (InOut), where the client can read the response from MINA (the exchange Out message)."
>
> But the default value is "true", which means the default is "InOut" instead of "InOnly".
>
> A minor, though important, thing and didn't bother to do a Jira issue for it. Quickly fixed by someone with access.
>
> Mikko Wuokko
> Accenture Finland
> mobile: +358407725696
> email [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
> Accenture Technology Solutions

> This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.

FuseSource is now part of Red Hat