Access Endpoint from Exchange

Firas Khasawneh
Hi all,

When sending a message to a service endpoint, in case of Exception, is there a way to get the endpoint from Exchange?
I see the api call getFromEndpoint method but I am not sure that gives me the destination service endpoint?
Do you know if and how I can get the service endpoint from Exchange?

Thanks,
Firas

Re: Access Endpoint from Exchange

Yeah you can find details as exchange properties with the last
endpoint and failure endpoint