Quantcast

Active MQ; Put Soap Request in Active MQ and get back SOAP response

Active MQ; Put Soap Request in Active MQ and get back SOAP response

Ancil hameed
I working on JBoss Fuse, I want to put my SOAP request in Active MQ Queue. After putting SOAP request in Queue I want a response sent back to my SOAP request.

Sample Code snippet: Below is my camel context, i have replace < > with ( )

(cxf:cxfEndpoint    address="http://localhost:8181/cxf/hello"
id="SOAPInput" serviceClass="com.ws.demo.HelloWorld"/)
(bean class="com.ws.demo.SoapResProcessor" id="soapResProcessor"/)
(camelContext id="camelContext"
xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring")
(route id="route1" streamCache="true")
(from id="sampleFrom" uri="cxf:bean:SOAPInput?
dataFormat=PAYLOAD&exchangePattern=InOut"/)
(when id="whenBatch")
(xpath)starts-with(substring-after((/v1:processMessageRequest/name/text()),
'DEST_NAME='), "Sample")(/xpath)`enter code here`
(to id="toSampleQ" uri="activemq:queue:SAMPLEQ?jmsMessageType=Text"/)
(process id="soapResProcess" ref="soapResProcessor"/)
(/when)

Re: Active MQ; Put Soap Request in Active MQ and get back SOAP response

Joseph Kampf
When sending the message to the Queue you must change your exchange pattern to InOnly.  Once you do that, the message will go onto the queue and the next step in your route will be executed.  Your Exchange pattern below is InOut, so your route is waiting for a reply from JMS before continuing to the next step in the route.

Joe

On 4/18/17, 8:53 AM, "Ancil hameed" <[hidden email]> wrote:

    I working on JBoss Fuse, I want to put my SOAP request in Active MQ Queue.
    After putting SOAP request in Queue I want a response sent back to my SOAP
    request.

    Sample Code snippet: Below is my camel context, i have replace < > with ( )

    (cxf:cxfEndpoint    address="http://localhost:8181/cxf/hello"
    id="SOAPInput" serviceClass="com.ws.demo.HelloWorld"/)
    (bean class="com.ws.demo.SoapResProcessor" id="soapResProcessor"/)
    (camelContext id="camelContext"
    xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring")
    (route id="route1" streamCache="true")
    (from id="sampleFrom" uri="cxf:bean:SOAPInput?
    dataFormat=PAYLOAD&amp;exchangePattern=InOut"/)