Quantcast

ActiveMQ initial number of consumers

Paul Simon
Hi - using:
Camel version 2.18.1
ActiveMQ version 5.14.1

ActiveMQ component is used with exchange=InOut.
<from id="_fromActivemq" uri="activemq:queue:queuename?exchangePattern=InOut"/>

I specified class option replyToConcurrentConsumers > 1, but the initial Number of consumers for my queue was only 1.

The initial Number of Consumers could only be raised by setting the class option concurrentConsumers > 1.

Have I misinterpreted the use of option replyToConcurrentConsumers?
When is this used?

Re: ActiveMQ initial number of consumers

Claus Ibsen-2
They are two different things, the replyTo is when you do
request/reply over a queue via <to> then the consumer side on the <to>
is using that option to define how many consumers it should use.

The other option is for <from>