Apache MQ monitoring/retry

tle

Apache MQ monitoring/retry

tle
Hi camel riders,

we have 100’s of JSON in DeadLetterQueue of Apache Mq. MQ running in Docker Container.

How can we retry JSON without using web console. I tried hawtio but it does not work.

Regards

Tobias

Re: Apache MQ monitoring/retry

skin27
Hi Tobias,

When you want to stick with MQ you can set the Redilevery (
http://activemq.apache.org/redelivery-policy). If you want more
control over what happens with the fault messages you can build a custom
Camel route. There you can consume the queue and resend certain messages
(for example with a choice)
while leaving other untouched. What is exactly the use case?

Regards,

Raymond

tle

Re: Apache MQ monitoring/retry

tle
Hi Raymond,

Thx. We using http4 component and using retry option but if upserts fails any JSON moves to DLG.

The use case is when any http connection ist lost then moving JSON’s to DLG - Now Admin should transfer JSON’s again

Regards,

Tobias