Apollo support in Camel

MichaelAtSAG
I saw the recent release of Apollo 1.0 and wanted to understand if this can be used as a component in Camel.

Re: Apollo support in Camel

Babak Vahdat
Hi

AFAIK there's no Apollo integration by Apache Camel yet however patches are more than welcome :-)

BTW Hiram [1] has done some awesome benchmarks just in case you're interested.

[1] http://hiramchirino.com/blog/2011/12/stomp-messaging-benchmarks-activemq-vs-apollo-vs-hornetq-vs-rabbitmq/

Babak

Re: Apollo support in Camel

Richard Kettelerij
You might have some luck with this STOMP component for Camel:
https://github.com/pedroteixeira/camel-stomp.

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 11:30 PM, Babak Vahdat
<[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hi
>
> AFAIK there's no Apollo integration by Apache Camel yet however patches are
> more than welcome :-)
>
> BTW Hiram [1] has done some awesome benchmarks just in case you're
> interested.
>
> [1]
>
> http://hiramchirino.com/blog/2011/12/stomp-messaging-benchmarks-activemq-vs-apollo-vs-hornetq-vs-rabbitmq/
>
> Babak

Re: Apollo support in Camel

A future release of Apollo will support JMS, and thus you can then use
the camel-jms component.

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 11:23 PM, MichaelAtSAG <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I saw the recent release of Apollo 1.0 and wanted to understand if this can
> be used as a component in Camel.

FuseSource
Twitter: davsclaus, fusenews

Re: Apollo support in Camel

boday
This post was updated on .
now that openwire support has been added to Apollo...anyone using it with Camel JMS yet?

if so, any advice/lessons learned?

Claus Ibsen-2 wrote
A future release of Apollo will support JMS, and thus you can then use
the camel-jms component.

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 11:23 PM, MichaelAtSAG <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I saw the recent release of Apollo 1.0 and wanted to understand if this can
> be used as a component in Camel.

FuseSource
Twitter: davsclaus, fusenews
Ben O'Day
IT Consultant -http://consulting-notes.com

Re: Apollo support in Camel

ceposta
I've played with it just to see if it works.. anything specific?

On Fri, May 9, 2014 at 2:12 PM, boday <[hidden email]> wrote:

> now that openwire supported has been added to Apollo...anyone using it with
> Camel JMS yet?
>
> if so, any advice/lessons learned?
>

> Claus Ibsen-2 wrote
>> A future release of Apollo will support JMS, and thus you can then use
>> the camel-jms component.
>>

>> On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 11:23 PM, MichaelAtSAG &lt;
>
>> mebevilacqua@
>
>> &gt; wrote:
>>> I saw the recent release of Apollo 1.0 and wanted to understand if this
>>> can
>>> be used as a component in Camel.
>>>
>>> --

>> Claus Ibsen
>> -----------------
>> FuseSource
>> Email:
>
>> cibsen@
>
>> Web: http://fusesource.com
>> Twitter: davsclaus, fusenews
>> Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/
>

> -----
> Ben O'Day
> IT Consultant -http://consulting-notes.com

Christian Posta
http://www.christianposta.com/blog
twitter: @christianposta

Re: Apollo support in Camel

boday
thanks Christian...I'm looking into migrating a Camel 2.13 app from using an external AMQ 5.9 broker to Apollo...just curious what (if any) client code/config changes are required

<quote author="ceposta">