Best Way to Match-Action Configuration in Camel Routes Processors

vsk

Best Way to Match-Action Configuration in Camel Routes Processors

vsk
We are have real-time stream of messages being received in a camel route.

We want to do some processing/transformation on the incoming message. Each Message has a few tens of parameters. The match-action transformers processors need to be configured at the parameter level.

in the current way we iterate and do the match action on the individual message. We are spring beans as the processors.

The incoming message rate is around few hundreds per sec, but the spring processors are not able to process and getting out of memory error.
is there any special configuration required here or whats is the best way to implement the processors