Blueprint and property placeholder

dpravin
Hello All,

We have some common properties, not integration/bundle specific. Can multiple routes/bundles refer to these property files from blueprint using cm:property-placeholder?

I also found out that if you have set update-strategy="reload" the bundle get restarted irrespective of the property being used by the bundle. Is this the default behavior? Is there anything that can help avoid reload/restart of bundle if the property is not used?

Thanks,
Pravin
- Pravin

Re: Blueprint and property placeholder

Ranx-2
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Blueprint and property placeholder

Matt Pavlovich
update-strategy="none" will stop automatic reload of _all_ properties. There is not a way to indicate partial update, since all the beans are restarted when a configuration change occurs.