Camel 2.11.1 | FileWatch producer hot reloading

Camel 2.11.1 | FileWatch producer hot reloading

Nidhi Agarwal
Hi camel support community members,

We are using camel apache 2.11.1 for defining producer and consumer. I am
trying to move producers from meta-inf directory to file system. Below code
works good. But, if we change this OneAppDropTwoEnableInjector.groovy, we
need to restart server for reflecting these changes. Please suggest right
way to handle this.

<route>

<from uri=*"direct:0~2~email~payment-authorized-routes"* />

uri=
*"commLang:groovy:file:///app/scripts/OneAppDropTwoEnableInjector.groovy"*
/>

</route>

Looking forward for your expert opinion.

Thanks,

Nidhi