Camel AMQ - SSL and XA

dpravin
Hello, We have AMQ connection factory classes for SSL and XA separately. However I did not find any connection factory class that supports both XA and SSL. Appreciate if anyone has come across this requirement and have a solution for it. Regards, Pravin
- Pravin

Re: Camel AMQ - SSL and XA

yogu13
Hi,

doesn't look like there is one.. However if you do not have to set key and trust managers you can use the ActiveMQXAConnectionFactory factory itself, if you need to specify the key and trust managers see if you can extend the ActiveMQXAConnectionFactory and provide the necessary setting.

BTW you should try your luck at activemq forum.