Camel Development Support

Michael R.
Dear Camel Team!

We are searching for commercial offers located in europe (we are located in
austria) for consulting, architectural review or a senior level Camel
Training.

I have already contacted some of the commercial links (without success)
from this page:
https://camel.apache.org/manual/latest/commercial-camel-offerings.html

It would be great to get some contacts.

Just to give an insight about our portfolio:
Our current infrastructure (based on Weblogic, Jms and Message Beans)
serves 600+ interfaces. (where some of them have dynamic or no routing
which will extend the current flows to 1000+)
P.s.: At the time being we do not plan to use Red Hat Fuse.