[Camel-Kafka] endpoints configuration

habdank
Every minor and major Kafka release brings newer parameters and removes some deprecated once.
It would be valuable to provide some generic way to parameterize Kafka endpoints within .to(…) and .from(…).
For example parameter: ssl.secure.random.implementation is not covered by Camel, so it cannot be set.

Question:
Is it possible to inject some configuration parameters if it is not listed in Camel-Kafka website?

Re: [Camel-Kafka] endpoints configuration

We try to stay on top. It may need some kind of tooling that check
their source/code to grab a list of options and add them automatic or
something.

But we could try to add support for users to type in the option as
well. You are welcome to log a JIRA