Camel Kafka integration with Spring Kafka

Camel Kafka integration with Spring Kafka

mariana
I would like to ask if there are any plans to support integration of Camel
Kafka with Spring Kafka similar to what is supported for camel-jms and
spring-jms.

Mariana

Re: Camel Kafka integration with Spring Kafka

No there is no such plan.
Apache Camel is a library that also works outside Spring.

Is there any specific feature or benefit that Spring Kafka brings to
the table, that you cannot do today with Camel Kafka ?

On Mon, Jul 9, 2018 at 9:31 AM, Mariana Karmazi <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I would like to ask if there are any plans to support integration of Camel
> Kafka with Spring Kafka similar to what is supported for camel-jms and
> spring-jms.
>
> Mariana

Re: Camel Kafka integration with Spring Kafka

mariana
 Thank you for the response. We are in the design process of moving from
activemq, camel-jms & spring-jms to kafka and we are investigating all
possible solutions.
Thus, we wanted to know whether camel-kafka and spring-kafka can be
considered as a solution or not.