Camel Multicast and Interceptors

sinavolu
Hi,

Is there any reason why the method wrapProcessorInInterceptors() is
overwritten for MulticastType class
(org.apache.camel.model.MulticastType)?

Because this is giving a problem in FUSE Integration designer (GUI tool
for Camel), even if we place any break-point on the multicast node, it
is not stopping at it because there is no interceptor for multicast.

Can I log a JIRA (and a patch) for this? Also why did we add a new
StreamCachingInterceptor() in the Multicast?

Here is the code snippet of Multicast.

    @Override

    protected Processor wrapProcessorInInterceptors(RouteContext
routeContext, Processor target) throws Exception {

        // No need to wrap me in interceptors as they are all applied
directly to my children

        return new StreamCachingInterceptor(target);

    }

I think we should add an interceptor to Multicast also even if we add it
to its children because we are doing for all the type like PipelineType
(even if we add interceptors to it children also).

Please reply if you have any suggestions or feedback on this.

Thanks

Suresh

Re: Camel Multicast and Interceptors

Hi ,

I noticed the code snippet today when I was working on Camel-1192.
I think we can take the StreamCachingInterceptor out like the
SplitterType does.

So please fill a JIRA for it, and it should be easy to fix :)

Willem