Quantcast

Camel cdi example packaging

Guillaume Nodet
Administrator
I'm working on having camel-cdi work in OSGi with pax-cdi and have a
question about the camel-example-cdi.
Why is it packaged as a WAR and not a jar ?  It's a bit limitating as you
can't run it in J2SE or OSGi.
So I'd like to revert the packaging to a jar/bundle or eventually create a
new example with a bundle package if that's not desirable.

--
Guillaume Nodet

Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/

Re: Camel cdi example packaging

Charles Moulliard-2
The camel-example-cdi is packaged as a WAR as this is required by
arquillian for jboss, weld, ... Maybe we should create another profile to
package it as a bundle for deployment on Karaf ?