Camel-netty client problem, only one connection is allowed by the server

Camel-netty client problem, only one connection is allowed by the server

Shutao
Only one connection is allowed by the server.
How can I use the camel-netty to write a client side which there is a lot of concurrent jobs ?
(I want to use the producerPoolEnabled=false, but the document said Don't turn it off)

Re: Camel-netty client problem, only one connection is allowed by the server

Shutao
I'm using Camel 1.15 with netty 3.9.9 now.

Re: Camel-netty client problem, only one connection is allowed by the server

Shutao
The main problem is.
if I set the producerPoolMaxActive = 1, all the requests will queue one by one. The performance is low.
if I set the producerPoolEnabled = false, seems got concurrency issue according to the http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Concurrency-problem-with-Netty-and-producerPoolEnabled-false-td5739679.html#a5739683