Can we block the versions those we don't want to merge into camel-1.x branch ?

Can we block the versions those we don't want to merge into camel-1.x branch ?

Hi Camel riders,

If you run svnmerge.py avail in camel-1.x branch, you will find there
are hundred of version numbers printed out.
I don't know if we missed some versions which need to be merged into
camel-1.x branch.
I'd like to run svnmerge.py block to block the versions which we just
want to stay in camel trunk, but it's huge work.
Is there any good idea to do that in a easy way ?

Thanks,

Willem

Re: Can we block the versions those we don't want to merge into camel-1.x branch ?

Jon Anstey
We can probably just block anything thats more than a week old; you
shouldn't need to manually check through each commit IMO. We usually merge
fixes immediately to the 1-x branch anyways. Also, we can always just
unblock revisions that we need in the future.

--
Cheers,
Jon

http://janstey.blogspot.com/

Re: Can we block the versions those we don't want to merge into camel-1.x branch ?

Jon Anstey
Hold on, you said its a huge piece of work...  You know you can just pass in
the big list of revisions to the block command right? Something like

svnmerge.py block -r
709613,709635,711586,711642,711677,711750,711926,712093,712133,712165..............

Maybe I'm just not understanding due to baby induced sleep deprivation :)

--
Cheers,
Jon

http://janstey.blogspot.com/