Component for JDBC

Nicky Sandhu
Any plans on adding a component to support jdbc driven access to relational databases? I am not even sure how to go about supporting all the jdbc drivers other than embedding their driver specific URIs within a jdbc:// URI ?

Re: Component for JDBC

jstrachan
On 6/21/07, Nicky Sandhu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Any plans on adding a component to support jdbc driven access to relational
> databases? I am not even sure how to go about supporting all the jdbc
> drivers other than embedding their driver specific URIs within a jdbc:// URI
> ?

We've got a JPA component for doing queries/inserts/updates/deletes of
databases; kinda using a table as a kinda queue etc...

http://activemq.apache.org/camel/jpa.html

The JPA hides the lower level JDBC driver stuff. Though am sure we
could create a lower level JDBC component as well. We welcome patches
BTW if you fancy having a crack at a component that suits your
requirements :)
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/contributing.html

http://macstrac.blogspot.com/