Creating a subscription between an AWS SNS Topic and an AWS SQS Queue

Creating a subscription between an AWS SNS Topic and an AWS SQS Queue

Adan Nunez
I can see that it’s possible to create SNS topics and SQS Queues with Camel. But I am not able to see a way to create a subscription between an SNS topic and SQS Queue. Is there a way to accomplish this with Camel that I’m just missing?

Re: Creating a subscription between an AWS SNS Topic and an AWS SQS Queue

Andrea Cosentino-2
Actually it's not possible. Please raise a JIRA for an improvement in this area.

I think we'll have to resolve the problem of being able to subscribe, because in a single component we'll need to use two different client one for SNS and one for SQS.

Thanks for spotting this.

--
Andrea Cosentino