[DISCUSS] target namespace for camel schema

[DISCUSS] target namespace for camel schema

hadrian
Hi,

In camel schemas targetNamespace="http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring
"

The location however is at http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring/ (but
still available at the old activemq location.  Do you think it would
be a good move to change it now to targetNamespace="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring
"

I personally think we should do it for 2.0, not so sure about the 1.x
branch.

Thoughts?

Hadrian

Re: [DISCUSS] target namespace for camel schema

Ramon Buckland-5
+1 to do it.
+1 to do it for 2.0