Quantcast

DayLight Saving behaviour using apache camel Quartz2

DayLight Saving behaviour using apache camel Quartz2

deepaktaker
Hi All,
I need to understand what is the behaviour of apache camel Quartz2 during daylight saving.
For example if a job is scheduled to execute every day at 2am before daylight saving, would it continue to execute at 2am after daylight saving.

Regards,
Deepak

Re: DayLight Saving behaviour using apache camel Quartz2

Tomohisa Igarashi
Hi,

I think that depends on your system clock. If it's syncing correctly by NTP or something, then quartz should work fine over DST switch.

Thanks,
Tomo