Documentation: Source code is hard to read

Documentation: Source code is hard to read

Jan Lühr
Hello folks,

I'm having some trouble reading the documentation at
http://camel.apache.org/error-handler.html

The code is small and highlighting is not applied. I'm using Google
Chrome on Debian Linux (Stretch)

Screenshot:
https://jluehr.de/owncloud/index.php/s/c1qH49CvYyjff2D

It'd cool, if you could take care of syntax highlighting and use a
bigger font. Do you need a helping hand, here?

Thanks in advance,
Jan

--
There's a ripped off cord
To my TV screen
"Im not afraid to dream"
-- Donkey Boy, Crazy Something Normal

Re: Documentation: Source code is hard to read

Andrea Cosentino-2
We are in the process of moving the whole documentation to github.

A new website is on the way.

The old documentation from the old site is deprecated.

There is a new on the home page.

http://camel.apache.org

--
Andrea Cosentino