Dynamically stopping and startingg reading messages from the message queue.

Dynamically stopping and startingg reading messages from the message queue.

malinir

I have two routes that reads messages from two queues (A and B).
I need to stop and start reading messages from these two queues based on the value from another queue (status).
How do I implement this?

Re: Dynamically stopping and startingg reading messages from the message queue.

Claus Ibsen-2
See the control bus EIP