Error on the Loan Broker Example

presende-2
Hi,

When i run the first time the Loan Broker Example every thing run right, but if going run another time the client give me a Error. I have stop the server an start it again.
Have some problem or the example only run in the first time and the i have to stop the server?

Regards,
presende

Re: Error on the Loan Broker Example

Claus Ibsen-2
On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 5:29 PM, presende <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> When i run the first time the Loan Broker Example every thing run right, but
> if going run another time the client give me a Error. I have stop the server
> an start it again.
> Have some problem or the example only run in the first time and the i have
> to stop the server?
Hi

What version of Camel are you using?

Can you show the error it reports?