Extended resequencer documentation

Martin Krasser
Hi,

I created some documentation related to

http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-125

I attached the Wiki markup to the related

http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-126

issue because I don't have write permissions to the Camel Wiki. Can you
please add me to the editing group of Confluence so that I can extend the
resequencer page? My confluence username is mrt1nz.

Many Thanks,

Martin

Re: Extended resequencer documentation

jstrachan