Extended resequencer documentation

Martin Krasser-2
Hi,

I created some documentation related to

http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-125

I attached the Wiki markup to the related

http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-126

issue because I don't have write permissions to the Camel Wiki. Can you
please add me to the editing group of Confluence so that I can extend the
resequencer page? My confluence username is mrt1nz.

Many Thanks,

Martin

Re: Extended resequencer documentation

jstrachan
On 9/15/07, Martin Krasser <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I created some documentation related to
>
> http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-125

Awesome! Documentation rocks! :)

> I attached the Wiki markup to the related
>
> http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-126
>
> issue because I don't have write permissions to the Camel Wiki. Can you
> please add me to the editing group of Confluence so that I can extend the
> resequencer page? My confluence username is mrt1nz.

I've granted you karma. Wanna try apply your changes to check it
works? Great work Martin!

http://macstrac.blogspot.com/