Quantcast

Facebook component Documentation on website

Facebook component Documentation on website

Ravindra Godbole
As per the documentation available for this component on the website [
http://camel.apache.org/facebook.html ] , some endpoints are deprecated.

i.e. activities / checkins / interests / location / notes etc

It will be good if document mentions the Facebook API version with which
endpoint will work.

Also looked at the following page and endpoint information is missing

https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/components/camel-facebook/src/main/docs/facebook-component.adoc

Which is the source of truth if I have to update the information ?

--
- Ravi

*[ View My Youtube Channel ] <https://www.youtube.com/c/RavindraGodbole>*

Phone: +91 *98 509 760 91*

Re: Facebook component Documentation on website

Andrea Cosentino-2
The .adoc are the updated one.

We are migrating all the documentation to .adoc.
 --
Andrea Cosentino