Fwd: [PROPOSAL] - Change the Descriptions to installed packages on Jenkins

Fwd: [PROPOSAL] - Change the Descriptions to installed packages on Jenkins

Zoran Regvart-2
Heads-up, the names of the tools will change later today and we will
need to update our build configuration. For example here[1]

zoran
[1] https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/62739be4b1cd63dd4504e88e95868f952cab41ca/Jenkinsfile#L21

Re: [PROPOSAL] - Change the Descriptions to installed packages on Jenkins

Andrea Cosentino-3
Thanks for the heads up. I'll go through the jenkinsfiles

Il lun 12 ott 2020, 12:33 Zoran Regvart <[hidden email]> ha scritto:

> Heads-up, the names of the tools will change later today and we will
> need to update our build configuration. For example here[1]
>
> zoran
> [1]
> https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/62739be4b1cd63dd4504e88e95868f952cab41ca/Jenkinsfile#L21

I changed the jdk for camel, camel karaf and camel sb. The update is not in
place yet, but we are aligned

Il lun 12 ott 2020, 12:37 Andrea Cosentino <[hidden email]> ha scritto:

> Thanks for the heads up. I'll go through the jenkinsfiles
>
> Il lun 12 ott 2020, 12:33 Zoran Regvart <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
>
>> Heads-up, the names of the tools will change later today and we will
>> need to update our build configuration. For example here[1]
>>
>> zoran
>> [1]
>> https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/62739be4b1cd63dd4504e88e95868f952cab41ca/Jenkinsfile#L21

I think the update hasn't been done yesterday. We have all the jobs failing
now.

Il giorno lun 12 ott 2020 alle ore 16:33 Andrea Cosentino <[hidden email]>
ha scritto:

> I changed the jdk for camel, camel karaf and camel sb. The update is not
> in place yet, but we are aligned
>
> Il lun 12 ott 2020, 12:37 Andrea Cosentino <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
>
>> Thanks for the heads up. I'll go through the jenkinsfiles
>>
>> Il lun 12 ott 2020, 12:33 Zoran Regvart <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
>>
>>> Heads-up, the names of the tools will change later today and we will
>>> need to update our build configuration. For example here[1]
>>>
>>> zoran
>>> [1]
>>> https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/62739be4b1cd63dd4504e88e95868f952cab41ca/Jenkinsfile#L21

Hi Gavin,
from what I can see this hasn't happened yet. I'm guessing the plan is
still on, but postponed?

zoran

Zoran Regvart
Gav

Re: [PROPOSAL] - Change the Descriptions to installed packages on Jenkins

Gav
Sorry, still on, I'll get it done today.

--

*Gavin McDonald*
Systems Administrator
ASF Infrastructure Team
Gav

Re: [PROPOSAL] - Change the Descriptions to installed packages on Jenkins

Gav
Hi All,

So I'm working through this today. I tested on the ci-infra instance and it
seems to the tool locations
checkboxes just disappear after the renaming. But they are still in the on
disk configuration, causing
not found errors.

So I will have to do a find/replace on those items as well.

ci-builds may be restarted a few times during the process today.

And, if I miss any config, please let me know.

--

*Gavin McDonald*
Systems Administrator
ASF Infrastructure Team
Gav

Re: [PROPOSAL] - Change the Descriptions to installed packages on Jenkins

Gav
Hi All,

Ok, I'm done for now, please test everyone.

--

*Gavin McDonald*
Systems Administrator
ASF Infrastructure Team

Re: [PROPOSAL] - Change the Descriptions to installed packages on Jenkins

Zoran Regvart-2
Hi Gavin,
no issues with this for Camel, thank you :)

zoran