Fwd: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 1.1.0 (RC2)

Fwd: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 1.1.0 (RC2)

jstrachan
the vote was happening on the wrong list - please vote for the 1.1.0 release! :)

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 1.1.0 (RC2)

Rob Davies
+1
On Aug 15, 2007, at 7:51 PM, James Strachan wrote:

> the vote was happening on the wrong list - please vote for the
> 1.1.0 release! :)

Re: Fwd: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 1.1.0 (RC2)

Brianm-2
+1

James.Strachan wrote
the vote was happening on the wrong list - please vote for the 1.1.0 release! :)

http://macstrac.blogspot.com/

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 1.1.0 (RC2)

Guillaume Nodet
+1

--
Cheers,