Quantcast

Global restConfiguration

DariusX
I have something like this inside one of my Camel RouteBuilder classes:

restConfiguration().component("servlet").port(8080)..bindingMode(RestBindingMode.xml)

Does this apply to the component? In which case, it does not need to be repeated in each Camel RouteBuilder, but must only be specified in one of them?

Is that the right way to configure the global default for the rest component?

Re: Global restConfiguration

Tomohisa Igarashi
Hi,

I haven't tried it but from the code it seems to be applied at component level unless you override it in each rest definition.
https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/camel-core/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/model/rest/RestBindingDefinition.java#L86

Thanks,
Tomo