Hazelcast clustering failing on kubernetes

Hazelcast clustering failing on kubernetes

chandresh pancholi
Hi Camel Community members,

We are using Apache Camel to download files from FTP. We have deployed out
Jetty application on Kubernetes with 3 pods. We have observed that two pods
download the file and move them to done directory.

When camel tries to move it to done directory it first tries to delete the
file from done directory and then rename it. This is causing us to lose
these files from FTP's done directory.

We suspect that Hazelcast clustering causing this issue.

--
Chandresh Pancholi
Senior Software Engineer