How can I specify aggregation strategy for a splitter in Spring DSL?

How can I specify aggregation strategy for a splitter in Spring DSL?

LavanyaKC
Hi

I am trying to use an aggregation strategy for a splitter in Spring DSL. But I did not find how to do it?
I am using camel 1.5. I guess this can be done only in Java DSL looking at the SplitterType class and the doc link : http://camel.apache.org/splitter.html

Can someone confirm me whether if this can be done in Spring DSL with camel 1.5?

Thanks,
Lavanya.

Re: How can I specify aggregation strategy for a splitter in Spring DSL?

Claus Ibsen-2
On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 11:12 AM, LavanyaKC <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am trying to use an aggregation strategy for a splitter in Spring DSL. But
> I did not find how to do it?
> I am using camel 1.5. I guess this can be done only in Java DSL looking at
> the SplitterType class and the doc link :
> http://camel.apache.org/splitter.html

The XSD can be found here:
http://camel.apache.org/xml-reference.html

> Can someone confirm me whether if this can be done in Spring DSL with camel
> 1.5?
No unfortunately the gap between Spring DSL and Java DSL in Camel 1.x
is causing some EIP patterns to be a bit tricky to do in pure Spring
DSL.

Setting an aggregation strategy reference on the splitter is only avail in 2.0.
That was one of the goals for Camel 2.0 to close this gap.

> Thanks,
> Lavanya.

Apache Camel Committer

Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus