How to BindyFixedLengthDataFormat for complex pojos ?

How to BindyFixedLengthDataFormat for complex pojos ?

nono
if my Pojo is complex, consisting of other Pojos

How should i create BindyFixedLengthDataFormat  instance?

It seems i need create for 3 pojos but i could only create one like below

BindyFixedLengthDataFormat bindy = new
BindyFixedLengthDataFormat(com.mypackage.Order.class);

public class Order {

    @Link Header header;

    @Link Trailer trailer;

Any hints are more than welcome!

Re: How to BindyFixedLengthDataFormat for complex pojos ?

You should point it to the main POJO class in that data format, eg the
class that has the @CsvRecord class annotation