How to configure basic auth w/ REST Swagger

How to configure basic auth w/ REST Swagger

Jeremy Ross
Hi,

I can't seem to find a way to configure basic auth with the REST Swagger
component (using http component under the hood). Any pointers?

Re: How to configure basic auth w/ REST Swagger

Jeremy Ross
I discovered I can just set an "Authorization" header on the exchange,
which the http component seems happy to include in the http request.