Quantcast

How to have component documentation published?

lio

How to have component documentation published?

lio
Hi,

I contributed the bonita component for the release 2.19.0.

I documented the component in the GitHub repository, I'm wondering if there a system in place that will automatically publish the documentation on the website or if I have to do another step?

Re: How to have component documentation published?

Zoran Regvart-2
Hi Lionel,
there is some information in "How do I edit the website?"[1], so first
step would be to sign your Apache Contributor License Agreement (if
you haven't already) and create a wiki account[2], there on you add
the Bonita on the component list page[3] and create a separate page
describing the component,

zoran

[1] https://camel.apache.org/how-do-i-edit-the-website.html
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/signup.action
[3] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAMEL/Component+List

Zoran Regvart
lio

Re: How to have component documentation published?

lio
Thanks, I'll look at this option.