How to send message to different Queue hosted in different queue manager and hostname in IBM MQ cluster

How to send message to different Queue hosted in different queue manager and hostname in IBM MQ cluster

srakshit
Hi Users,

I have posted my concerns over stackoverflow. Please find the link for the same.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/43525900/how-to-send-message-to-different-queue-hosted-in-different-queue-manager-and-hos

where JoshMc from IBM MQ stack group member is saying that it's possible to send message to other Queue manger(cluster) using the same URI which my app IBM MQ team also suggesting.

for e.g.
JMSReplyTo = queue://QM1012/TEST.REPLY

Now from camel how to resolve this URI. As per camel API URI should be in below format.
<nabble_embed>jmsComponent(wmq): queue/topic: queue/topic name</nabble_embed>

but above  JMSReplyTo URI is coming including queue manager.

Can any one please help to resolve this URI using camel. Please let me know if you need more details.