I don't understand CXF Endpoints.

desenfoque
Hi...

I have this route, the endpoint is a cxf webservice (soap)

    from("cxf:bean:servicioRecepcionNotas")
    .convertBodyTo(Entrada.class)
    .process(new ProcessorTratarWS())
    .to(WS_VALIDAR).
        .transform().method(WebServiceUtils.class,"respuesta(${property.estado})");

The ProcessorTratarWS() only does a simple validation and set a property (called "estado")

The URI "WS_VALIDAR" goes to an route that makes a lot of things, but basically converts the soap body to a plaint text file, then send it using scp to another machine.

This machine take the plain text file and generates the answer (also a plain text file) and put it in some directory.

My problem: I need retrieve this file (using the ftp component maybe?), read the content and send it as the soap response. I have no idea how to implement this... it is posible???

Re: I don't understand CXF Endpoints.

Karel Bernolet
You might want to have a look at the Content Enricher EIP with a Polling
Consumer (pollEnrich).

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 8:00 PM, desenfoque <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi...
>
> I have this route, the endpoint is a cxf webservice (soap)
>
>     from("cxf:bean:servicioRecepcionNotas")
>         .convertBodyTo(Entrada.class)
>         .process(new ProcessorTratarWS())
>         .to(WS_VALIDAR).
>
> .transform().method(WebServiceUtils.class,"respuesta(${property.estado})");
>

> The ProcessorTratarWS() only does a simple validation and set a property
> (called "estado")
>
> The URI "WS_VALIDAR" goes to an route that makes a lot of things, but
> basically converts the soap body to a plaint text file, then send it using
> scp to another machine.
>
> This machine take the plain text file and generates the answer (also a
> plain
> text file) and put it in some directory.
>
> My problem: I need retrieve this file (using the ftp component maybe?),
> read
> the content and send it as the soap response. I have no idea how to
> implement this... it is posible???

Re: I don't understand CXF Endpoints.

desenfoque
Thanks! It work!

(I used a pollEnrich to setup a timeOut)

Sigh! I must read more about integration patterns...