Introduction tutorial for Camel

bgoetzmann
Hello,

For those who could be interested, I've started an introduction tutorial in french on Apache Camel that you can find here :
http://www.odelia-technologies.com/Camel
It takes the form of several articles, and the first is in place.

Thank you for the Apache Camel team for all the work realised !

Bertrand.

http://www.odelia-technologies.com/

Re: Introduction tutorial for Camel

Rob Davies