Quantcast

JAX-RS and Camel - Except 1st QueryParameter all others are null

JAX-RS and Camel - Except 1st QueryParameter all others are null – Hi, I am referring to the following link (specially the Simple Binding style) http://camel.apache.org/cxfrs.html What I am trying to do is bas...
Hi, Can you please double check that camelMessage.getHeader(Exchange.HTTP_QUERY, String.class) returns the complete query string ? I w...
By the way, the workaround is to access all the query parameters from JAX-RS UriInfo; we'll still need to resolve this issue though Cheers, S...
Thanks a lot for helping out and the heads-up. Yes, you are right. I could get the query portion alone using: String query = exchange.get...
Hi, thanks for making it work; You might want to reuse (CXF) JAXRSUtils.getStructuredParams(query, "&"), this will return JAX-RS...
Hey Sergey, I'll take a look. Thanks for providing a workaround to the user so quickly! ;-) Regards, *Raúl Kripalani* Apache Camel PM...
Thanks Raul for your help Cheers, Sergey On 01/11/13 17:18, Raul Kripalani wrote: > Hey Sergey, > > I'll take a look. > > ...
Wow. Thanks for the JAXRSUtils pointer. Works like a charm. For the benefit of everybody : class ParameterProcessor implements Processor {...
Ok, I see what's happening here. The SimpleConsumer binding style is truly injecting the parameters into Camel IN message headers with names: ...
Hi, Can you please double check that camelMessage.getHeader(Exchange.HTTP_QUERY, String.class) returns the complete query string ? I w...
To add, the exchange.getIn().getHeader("start") in the processor doesn't work either. However, the CamelHttpQuery has the ...