LDAP connection via SSL

predie
Hello there.

I was looking for documentation or example for setting up SSL connection for ldap component. Only what i found, was only JSSE Utility (http://camel.apache.org/camel-configuration-utilities.html) but ldap component is not supported.

Any ideas how to set up SSL keystore in spring configuration?

I tried

    <camel:keyStoreParameters
            id="xxx"
            camelContextId="ctx"
            resource="{absolute_path_to_keystore}"
            type="JKS"
            password="password"/>

but it's not working.

Thank you for your response.

Re: LDAP connection via SSL

martin11
If you don't want to explicitly set javax.net.ssl in Java command line, you can set it in applicationContext file in the fashion of Spring.

<bean id="trustStore" class="org.springframework.beans.factory.config.MethodInvokingFactoryBean">
    <property name="targetObject" value="#{@systemProperties}" />
    <property name="targetMethod" value="putAll" />
    <property name="arguments">
        <props>
            <prop key="javax.net.ssl.trustStore">/path/trusted.jks</prop>
        </props>
    </property>
</bean>

@see spring forum

Re: LDAP connection via SSL

I logged a ticket to see if we can add support for this in a future release

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 11:15 AM, predie <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello there.
>
> I was looking for documentation or example for setting up SSL connection for
> ldap component. Only what i found, was only JSSE Utility
> (http://camel.apache.org/camel-configuration-utilities.html) but ldap
> component is not supported.
>
> Any ideas how to set up SSL keystore in spring configuration?
>
> I tried
>
>     <camel:keyStoreParameters
>             id="xxx"
>             camelContextId="ctx"
>             resource="{absolute_path_to_keystore}"
>             type="JKS"
>             password="password"/>
>
> but it's not working.
>
> Thank you for your response.

FuseSource is now part of Red Hat

Re: LDAP connection via SSL

predie
Hi,
thank you. I'll check this issue.

On Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 12:50 PM, Claus Ibsen-2 [via Camel] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi

I logged a ticket to see if we can add support for this in a future release

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 11:15 AM, predie <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello there.
>
> I was looking for documentation or example for setting up SSL connection for
> ldap component. Only what i found, was only JSSE Utility
> (http://camel.apache.org/camel-configuration-utilities.html) but ldap
> component is not supported.
>
> Any ideas how to set up SSL keystore in spring configuration?
>
> I tried
>
>     <camel:keyStoreParameters
>             id="xxx"
>             camelContextId="ctx"
>             resource="{absolute_path_to_keystore}"
>             type="JKS"
>             password="password"/>
>
> but it's not working.
>
> Thank you for your response.

FuseSource is now part of Red Hat

http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/LDAP-connection-via-SSL-tp5723224p5723495.html
To unsubscribe from LDAP connection via SSL, click here.
NAML

--
Viktor Zavadil
Technology Consultant