Quantcast

Message is lost while the connection to ActiveMQ is refreshed

Message is lost while the connection to ActiveMQ is refreshed

hammod
I am receiving a message from a client using a netty interface and this message should be sent to ActiveMQ to be saved.
All is good but if I dropped the connection between camel and ActiveMQ while camel is running (by disconnecting the network or stopping the mq for example), camel is receiving the message and starting to refresh the connection to mq, now when the connection is restored I am assuming camel should continue the route and send the message to mq but this is not happening, is there any configuration I should add for this scenario ?

Re: Message is lost while the connection to ActiveMQ is refreshed

Quinn Stevenson
Are you using a transacted session with ActiveMQ?

> On Mar 20, 2017, at 12:49 PM, hammod <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I am receiving a message from a client using a netty interface and this
> message should be sent to ActiveMQ to be saved.
> All is good but if I dropped the connection between camel and ActiveMQ while
> camel is running (by disconnecting the network or stopping the mq for
> example), camel is receiving the message and starting to refresh the
> connection to mq, now when the connection is restored I am assuming camel
> should continue the route and send the message to mq but this is not
> happening, is there any configuration I should add for this scenario ?

Re: Message is lost while the connection to ActiveMQ is refreshed

hammod
Yes it is transacted