Migrate Apache Camel Endpoints

pmp.martins
I have recently started with Apache Camel so apologies if this questions is silly.

I have 2 processes A and B, and each process has an endpoint E1 and E2 respectively. Now let's imagine that I need to create a process C and that process B has to die. Can I migrate E2 to C and connect it through a route to E1 in process A?

It is important to notice that A, B and C may be in different machines as well.

I google for process migration in Camel, but all I found were articles referring to JBoss Fuse:

- Migrating Endpoints (https://access.redhat.com/site/documentation/en-US/JBoss_Fuse/6.0/html/Implementing_Enterprise_Integration_Patterns/files/Migrate-Endpoints.html)

So, the question naturally arrives, is it even possible to do it with Apache Camel? If yes, how ? Can you provide some example or documentation?

Thanks in advance.