MongoDB component returning header "CamelMongoDbRecordsAffected" (2.18)

MongoDB component returning header "CamelMongoDbRecordsAffected" (2.18)

nbusy
I wonder if returning headers, like "CamelMongoDbRecordsAffected" (MongoDbConstants.RECORDS_AFFECTED) will be re-introduced again in the future release of the component or it's gone for good. It's still documented as available feature and bringing it back is often just a couple of lines of code per operation.

Re: MongoDB component returning header "CamelMongoDbRecordsAffected" (2.18)

Andrea Cosentino-2
You're welcome to raise a JIRA for this as a feature request.
 --
Andrea Cosentino