Multiple CamelContext alternative in Camel 3

Multiple CamelContext alternative in Camel 3

Mikhail Lukyanov
Hello everyone!

In our project, centralaized ESB, we are using multiple camelcontext for
different groups of task and connect them by direct-vm. In Camel 3 multiple
CamelContext no longer supported.

How can I repeat the currently centralized architecture in version 3, or is
it specifically designed for microservice architecture?

Still, I wonder why decided to refuse support multiple CamelContext and why
this option is not recommended?

I also noticed that the Red Hat Fuse
https://access.redhat.com/articles/348423 is also using the 2nd version, it
is also centralized ESB, so they will also not be able to transfer this
product to the 3rd.