Multiple connections Camel FTP Client

Rick89
Hello Claus,

I have created an FTP Client with Camel but the ftp server that we connect to has a really low response time. Therefore I would like to allow the FTP client to set up multiple connections to the same ftp server. Is there  a way to set this up within Camel?

ftpString = "ftp://" + ftpServer +
        "?username=" + ftpUsername +
        "&password=" + ftpPassword +
        "&delay=" + ftpDelay +
        "&passiveMode=true" +
        "&eagerMaxMessagesPerPoll=true" +
        "&stepwise=false" +
        "&reconnectDelay=0";

from(ftpString)
    .to("file:" + toDirectory + "?tempFileName=${file:name.noext}.tmp");

Thanks in advance for your response.

Re: Multiple connections Camel FTP Client

Claus Ibsen-2
The ftp consumer in Camel is single threaded.

There is a information box at this page that tells that
http://camel.apache.org/ftp2