Quantcast

My camel test is not reading the injected value from blueprint.xml

My camel test is not reading the injected value from blueprint.xml

shweta.kumari13feb@gmail.com
HI,

I have written my camel test for a routebuilder , where one property is injected from blueprint.xml.
In my test class, the value of that property always comes as false(as it boolean , so default is false).

But in blueprint.xml I have  made it as true.
Also , i tried using loadConfigAdminConfigurationFile  and useOverridePropertiesWithConfigAdmin.
Nothing is working.

My entry on blueprint.xml

 <cm:property-placeholder persistent-id="value" placeholder-prefix="{{" placeholder-suffix="}}">
                <cm:default-properties>
                        <cm:property name="value.enabled" value="true"/>
                </cm:default-properties>
        </cm:property-placeholder>

My entry in the RouteBuilder class

@PropertyInject("value.enabled")