NMR endpoint worked first time and stopped working afterwards.

NMR endpoint worked first time and stopped working afterwards.

Naira & Kobo
Hi guys,

I'd like to create a camel endpoint just to listen and receive messages.

I did the ffg:

<route>
    <from uri="nmr:requestProcessor" />
</route>

so that I route messages to

<route>
    <to uri="nmr:requestProcessor" />
</route>

I tried running d above, it worked fine the first time, but on a restart of the ESB console, it says:

09:35:18,028 | WARN  | 5241106@qtp8-0   | NMR                              | .servicemix.nmr.core.ChannelImpl  293 | Error processing exchange [
  id:        b4e31525-cd5d-4b76-92e3-b80b15fe5cba
  mep:       InOut
  status:    Active
  role:      Consumer
  target:    PropertyMatchingReference[{NAME=requestProcessor}]
  In: [
    content: [B@e6d0a5
    properties: [
      operationName = <null>
    ]
  ]
]

org.apache.servicemix.nmr.api.ServiceMixException: Could not dispatch exchange. No matching endpoints.

Why is this? What are the alternatives to achievin this same goal?

kr.

Re: NMR endpoint worked first time and stopped working afterwards.

How did you restart the ESB console?

Willem

lekkie wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I'd like to create a camel endpoint just to listen and receive messages.
>
> I did the ffg:
>
> <route>
>     <from uri="nmr:requestProcessor" />
> </route>
>
> so that I route messages to
>
> <route>
>     <to uri="nmr:requestProcessor" />
> </route>
>
> I tried running d above, it worked fine the first time, but on a restart of
> the ESB console, it says:
>

> 09:35:18,028 | WARN  | 5241106@qtp8-0   | NMR                              |
> .servicemix.nmr.core.ChannelImpl  293 | Error processing exchange [
>   id:        b4e31525-cd5d-4b76-92e3-b80b15fe5cba
>   mep:       InOut
>   status:    Active
>   role:      Consumer
>   target:    PropertyMatchingReference[{NAME=requestProcessor}]
>   In: [
>     content: [B@e6d0a5
>     properties: [
>       operationName = <null>
>     ]
>   ]
> ]
>
> org.apache.servicemix.nmr.api.ServiceMixException: Could not dispatch
> exchange. No matching endpoints.
>
> Why is this? What are the alternatives to achievin this same goal?
>
> kr.

Re: NMR endpoint worked first time and stopped working afterwards.

Naira & Kobo
I close the ESB console by killing the command line console (click on close).

Is there a problem with that?

willem.jiang wrote
Hi,

lekkie wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I'd like to create a camel endpoint just to listen and receive messages.
>
> I did the ffg:
>
> <route>
>     <from uri="nmr:requestProcessor" />
> </route>
>
> so that I route messages to
>
> <route>
>     <to uri="nmr:requestProcessor" />
> </route>
>
> I tried running d above, it worked fine the first time, but on a restart of
> the ESB console, it says:
>

> 09:35:18,028 | WARN  | 5241106@qtp8-0   | NMR                              |
> .servicemix.nmr.core.ChannelImpl  293 | Error processing exchange [
>   id:        b4e31525-cd5d-4b76-92e3-b80b15fe5cba
>   mep:       InOut
>   status:    Active
>   role:      Consumer
>   target:    PropertyMatchingReference[{NAME=requestProcessor}]
>   In: [
>     content: [B@e6d0a5
>     properties: [
>       operationName = <null>
>     ]
>   ]
> ]
>
> org.apache.servicemix.nmr.api.ServiceMixException: Could not dispatch
> exchange. No matching endpoints.
>
> Why is this? What are the alternatives to achievin this same goal?
>
> kr.

Re: NMR endpoint worked first time and stopped working afterwards.

Naira & Kobo
I close the ESB console by killing the command line console (click on close).

And I restart by running servicemix.bat

Is there a problem with that?

willem.jiang wrote
Hi,

lekkie wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I'd like to create a camel endpoint just to listen and receive messages.
>
> I did the ffg:
>
> <route>
>     <from uri="nmr:requestProcessor" />
> </route>
>
> so that I route messages to
>
> <route>
>     <to uri="nmr:requestProcessor" />
> </route>
>
> I tried running d above, it worked fine the first time, but on a restart of
> the ESB console, it says:
>

> 09:35:18,028 | WARN  | 5241106@qtp8-0   | NMR                              |
> .servicemix.nmr.core.ChannelImpl  293 | Error processing exchange [
>   id:        b4e31525-cd5d-4b76-92e3-b80b15fe5cba
>   mep:       InOut
>   status:    Active
>   role:      Consumer
>   target:    PropertyMatchingReference[{NAME=requestProcessor}]
>   In: [
>     content: [B@e6d0a5
>     properties: [
>       operationName = <null>
>     ]
>   ]
> ]
>
> org.apache.servicemix.nmr.api.ServiceMixException: Could not dispatch
> exchange. No matching endpoints.
>
> Why is this? What are the alternatives to achievin this same goal?
>
> kr.

Re: NMR endpoint worked first time and stopped working afterwards.

Can you try to use osgi:shutdown to stop the ServiceMix?
I don't think kill the ESB console can shut down the ESB gracefully.

Willem

lekkie wrote:

> I close the ESB console by killing the command line console (click on close).
>
> And I restart by running servicemix.bat
>
> Is there a problem with that?
>

> willem.jiang wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> How did you restart the ESB console?
>>
>> Willem
>>

>> lekkie wrote:
>>> Hi guys,
>>>
>>> I'd like to create a camel endpoint just to listen and receive messages.
>>>
>>> I did the ffg:
>>>
>>> <route>
>>>     <from uri="nmr:requestProcessor" />
>>> </route>
>>>
>>> so that I route messages to
>>>
>>> <route>
>>>     <to uri="nmr:requestProcessor" />
>>> </route>
>>>
>>> I tried running d above, it worked fine the first time, but on a restart
>>> of
>>> the ESB console, it says:
>>>

>>> 09:35:18,028 | WARN  | 5241106@qtp8-0   | NMR
>>> |
>>> .servicemix.nmr.core.ChannelImpl  293 | Error processing exchange [
>>>   id:        b4e31525-cd5d-4b76-92e3-b80b15fe5cba
>>>   mep:       InOut
>>>   status:    Active
>>>   role:      Consumer
>>>   target:    PropertyMatchingReference[{NAME=requestProcessor}]
>>>   In: [
>>>     content: [B@e6d0a5
>>>     properties: [
>>>       operationName = <null>
>>>     ]
>>>   ]
>>> ]
>>>
>>> org.apache.servicemix.nmr.api.ServiceMixException: Could not dispatch
>>> exchange. No matching endpoints.
>>>
>>> Why is this? What are the alternatives to achievin this same goal?
>>>
>>> kr.

Re: NMR endpoint worked first time and stopped working afterwards.

Naira & Kobo
Thanks.

willem.jiang wrote