New developers who want participate

souciance
Hello,

I am not sure if this belongs in camel-dev or not. I am happy to move if you think otherwise. My main question enquiry is this; I have used Camel for a while and would like to help improving the framework. For various reasons I cannot allocate every day to it. Are there ways like taking on minor bugs, improving the documentation or things of other nature? Are there set deadlines to follow or does it work? I guess you can sum it up by asking, what expectations are there of new devs who want to participate? Thanks

Best
Souciance

Re: New developers who want participate

Onder SEZGIN
simply please read,

https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md

or

http://camel.apache.org/contributing

Sent from my iPhone

Re: New developers who want participate

souciance
Thanks, the second link was particularly helpful.

wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am not sure if this belongs in camel-dev or not. I am happy to move if
> you
> think otherwise. My main question enquiry is this; I have used Camel for a
> while and would like to help improving the framework. For various reasons I
> cannot allocate every day to it. Are there ways like taking on minor bugs,
> improving the documentation or things of other nature? Are there set
> deadlines to follow or does it work? I guess you can sum it up by asking,
> what expectations are there of new devs who want to participate? Thanks
>
> Best
> Souciance

Sent from my iPhone

http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/New-developers-who-want-participate-tp5795761p5795762.html