Operator privilege on #apache-camel on Freenode?

Operator privilege on #apache-camel on Freenode?

Zoran Regvart-2
Hi Cameleers,
we're receiving a lot of spam on the #apache-camel channel on
Freenode. Can someone with the operator privilege set the channel mode
to either quiet the unregistered users:

/mode #apache-camel +q $~a

Or to prevent unregistered users from joining:

/mode #apache-camel +r

This would require IRC users to register their nicks[1]

thanks,

zoran

[1] https://freenode.net/kb/answer/registration
Zoran Regvart

Re: Operator privilege on #apache-camel on Freenode?

Sorry I am not an operator
Message(482): #apache-camel You're not a channel operator

On Tue, Aug 7, 2018 at 10:39 AM, Zoran Regvart <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Cameleers,
> we're receiving a lot of spam on the #apache-camel channel on
> Freenode. Can someone with the operator privilege set the channel mode
> to either quiet the unregistered users:
>
> /mode #apache-camel +q $~a
>
> Or to prevent unregistered users from joining:
>
> /mode #apache-camel +r
>
> This would require IRC users to register their nicks[1]
>
> thanks,
>
> zoran
>
> [1] https://freenode.net/kb/answer/registration
> --
> Zoran Regvart

Re: Operator privilege on #apache-camel on Freenode?

Tomohisa Igarashi
Maybe register a group and own #apache-camel channel as a group?
https://freenode.net/groupreg